2 - 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
créme de cassis
- Cut the papaya in half. Scoop the ripe flesh out and put it into the blender.
- Add 3 generous scoops of ice cream to the blender.
- Mix the ice cream and papaya in the blender until they form a smooth, thick cream.
- Distribute the mixture evenly between 2 to 3 decorative glasses (we used martini glasses).
- Pour a shot of créme de cassis into each glass and then swirl the créme de cassis into the papaya mixture using a spoon.
- Serve immediately.